- Rates are based on a standard, 25-line page. For 28-line pages, please add $.05 per page.
- Transcripts are submitted to me after they are carefully scoped. If they are rough or messy, i.e., 50% or more annotated pages and with multiple errors, an increased amount of .15 per page will be charged. I will contact you in advance of proceeding with the job to discuss.
- For transcripts submitted after 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time, the clock will start for billing at 9:00 a.m. the next day.
- I'll promptly acknowledge receipt of your job by email and will confirm the deadline and billing rate.
Invoices are sent out on the 1st and 15th of every month. Payment is due within 15 calendar days from the invoice date. Late payments will incur a 10% fee each month until payment is received. I will not be able to accept new jobs if a payment is 7 days past due.
New clients and one-off jobs* will be billed immediately following the completion of work. Payment is due within 7 calendar days of the invoice date. Once we have established a routine working relationship, the standard billing policy will apply.
* A job is considered to be a one-off job if no other work is expected within the next 15 days.
- Credit and debit card payments can be made directly from your invoice.